Award winning independent Documentary/Fine Art Photographer and Art Director/Graphic Designer. Born in Italy, 1974.
Available to travel worldwide at short notice. Vaccines, medical insurance and liability insurance.
E. email@example.com T. (+39) 347 236 5738 – Skype: antoniocorocher
Attended Central Saint Martins (University of the Arts London,UK), Westminster University (Foundation Studies Diploma in Art and Design, London) and Graduated in Graphic Design from Kingston University (BA Hons – London, UK). Spent the following 18 years switching between various forms of design and photography while working on different assignments/projects and collaborating with companies and individuals from around the world.
My documentary work focuses mainly on social, anthropological and humanitarian issues. At the same time, I remain very much involved in Fine Art Photography and my images present in various public and private collections around the world.
I am particularly interested in the development of personal projects that give a real, current and, I hope, true vision of what is unfolding in front of us everyday. My long term project “BEAUTY IN HELL: Beauty over Drama” focuses on finding and documenting the beauty (and not the drama) which, I believe, is always present, even in some of the most difficult realities around the world.
In the last few years my work has received a number of international awards (PX3, Grand Prix de Paris – LensCulture Portrait Awards – Allard Prize for International Integrity – IPA, International Photography Award and HIPA finalist among others, plus a number of honorable mentions and other recognitions) and was exhibited in various locations around the world (GHISLA Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Switzerland – Biennale dell’Arte, Venice – Palazzo Cusani, Milan – Espace Beaurepaire, Paris – Arles Photo Festival – Chiang Mai Documentary Arts Festival). Click here for a full list.
Usually, I work from my private Studio on the Italian hills near Venice, but I am more than happy to start projects in other locations.
・1988 Educated in the classics and trained in the sciences at Liceo Scientifico M. Flaminio (Vittorio V.)
・1993 – 1994 | Attended Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design for 1 year (London, UK)
・1994 – 1995 | Westminster University – Foundation Studies Diploma in Design and Fine Art (London, UK).
・1995 – 1998 | Kingston University – BA Hons degree in Graphic Design (London, UK).
・Next 2-3 years worked for different design agencies around London.
・2000 | took a year off and went backpacking around the world.
・2001 | Started my own Design Agency in Italy.
・Next 6-7 years worked on design projects for both print and web nationally and internationally.
・2005 | Got involved in digital publishing – started one of my major projects: the development of the PageFlip Flash Technology. Moved between Italy, London and Seoul where I founded – with a Korean partner – a new Company (WildFlip® Digital Paper & Books) and began selling PageFlip components and Services around the world.
・2009 – 2011 | Freelance UI Designer & Art Director for Finantix (Information Technology and Services).
・2009 – 2012 | Worked in the Mobile/App environment analyzing and designing Apps for iPhone/iPad & mobile.
・2012 till now Freelance Documentary & Fine Art Photographer/Art Director/Consultant.
2016 – 2019 | BSITF – Basic Security In The Field II
UNDSS (United Nations Department of Safety and Security) – License n. j7suH2sd8k. Valid until July 2019.
Basic Security In The Field (BSITF) contains vital security information for personnel, family members and others covered by the UN Security Management System (UNSMS).
2016 – 2019 | ASITF – Advanced Security In The Field
UNDSS (United Nations Department of Safety and Security) – License n. 2mtvAv6zYR. Valid until July 2019.
Advanced Security In The Field (ASITF) contains vital security information for personnel, family members and others covered by the UN Security Management System (UNSMS).
2016 – 2019 | Information Security Awareness Training: FOUNDATIONAL
– UNDSS (United Nations Department of Safety and Security) – License n. 9tp3AcCryl. Valid until July 2019.
2016 – 2019 | Information Security Awareness Training: ADVANCED
– UNDSS (United Nations Department of Safety and Security) – License n. NZg5kHiFz1. Valid until July 2019.
2016 – 2019 | Information Security Awareness Training: ADDITIONAL
– UNDSS (United Nations Department of Safety and Security) – License n. mX32Jc3NMl. Valid until July 2019.
2016 | Basic Awareness in SEcurity training (BASE)
– EU External Action Service (European Union Department of Safety and Security): Rules & Responsibilities, Security Awareness, Arrival in the country, Office security, Residential Security, Vehicle security, Secure behaviour in your daily life, Advice for behaviour in difficult situations, Emergency preparedness, Personal health.
2016 | Security Awareness in Fragile Environments (SAFE)
– EU External Action Service (European Union Department of Safety and Security): Demonstrations and protests, Emergency communication and protective equipment, Higher risk travel/checkpoints/arrest, Hostage taking and kidnapping, Accidents and medical emergencies, Mines and other explosives, Terrorism, Country evacuation.
2016 | Hostile Environments Security Training (eHEST)
– EU External Action Service (European Union Department of Safety and Security): E-Learning HEST is a course produced by the General Secretariat of the Council of the EU for staff going to CSDP missions or high risk areas.
2016 July 24 | Healthcare Professional – Basic Life Support (BLS)
– First-Aid / CPR (Adult / Child / Infant / Choking) / AED / Bloodborne Pathogens.
Course Provided by: NationalCPRFoundation in accordance with the ECC/ILCOR and AHA® guidelines – ID#: A5F5F2
2001 July 4 | PADI Open Water Diver Certification
– Scuba Diving Entry Certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course